Hello friends, in this post we are going to share the best supplements for muscle growth in India that will really help you to pack on more muscles and build a solid physique.
Weight training is one thing but diet and nutrition are very important which determines how much progress you will get to see in terms of muscle gain and fat loss.
There are literally hundreds of supplement companies in India and choosing the best brand amongst them can be a difficult task especially if you are a beginner.
Also, there are many brands in India that sell very cheap whey protein but let me tell you that you will get quality protein for a quality price.
“You will get what you will pay” is the popular quote. So don’t expect that by taking these cheap supplements you will be able to get your dream physique.
Just think about a second you are taking these supplements on a daily basis so you must take only quality products so that you can use them for the long term without any side effects.
Here in this post, we are going to share only the high-quality products which will 100% give you the results and you must buy them if you want to build a good muscular physique.
So friends without wasting any time let’s start this post.
Best Supplements for Muscle Growth in India
Best Bodybuilding Supplements in India
1. Whey Protein
Whey protein is the most important supplement for bodybuilding because it gets absorbed by your body very easily and is very light on your stomach.
It gets digested very easily without causing any bloating issue and we would recommend every beginner bodybuilder who has just started doing workouts to build muscle is to consider taking whey protein.
However, there are many whey protein types in the market like whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolysate. So which one is the best for you let’s discuss them in short.
Whey protein isolate:
Whey protein isolate is the most popular among professional bodybuilders who want to compete in bodybuilding competitions.
They take it because it contains fewer carbohydrates and fat which makes it ideal for building lean muscle mass. However, it is a little bit costly but the results are very good and if you want to build lean muscle mass while consuming fewer carbs and fats then you can consider a whey protein isolate supplement.
Whey protein concentrate:
Whey protein concentrate is very good for all types of people who want to pack on quality muscle mass. It has more carbs and fat as compared to isolate and because of this, it is cheaper than isolate proteins.
If you are a beginner then you must choose this protein as this is budget-friendly and gives you good results provided if you do your workouts regularly and take proper rest.
Whey protein hydrolysate:
Whey protein hydrolysate is more expensive than isolate and concentrate whey protein because it goes through a rigorous filtration process in which the carbs and fats are removed so that you can get the purest form of protein.
Well, this is a marketing gimmick used by most companies to make more money and we don’t recommend you to take this.
You can get very good results by taking either isolate or concentrate whey protein and there is no need to spend on this type of whey protein.
1. Optimum nutrition whey protein:
Optimum nutrition whey protein is the most popular brand in the world but it sells like a hot cake in India as well.
It gained its reputation in the global market by providing good high-quality supplements that give very good results.
We personally use optimum Nutrition products and we are extremely happy with the results we get and this is the reason why we are recommending this supplement in this article.
However, there are many cheap protein supplements company in India but if you want to build quality muscles then we highly recommend you go with Optimum Nutrition whey protein.
It is a little bit costly but we guarantee you that you will be very satisfied with the results.
2. Muscleblaze whey protein:
Muscleblaze is the number one supplement company in India which is operating for a very long time and it has become the market leader in India in the sports and nutrition industry.
If you are a beginner or you are a college student then this is a very good supplement that you can consider taking.
Because it is less expensive and gives a fairly good result.
Benefits of Whey Protein:
- It helps you to build lean muscle mass
- It helps you in muscle recovery
- It provides energy during the workout
- It is a pure vegetarian supplement so everybody can use it
- Digestion is very easy and it gets absorbed very quickly into your body
- It contains all the essential amino acid and branched-chain amino acid which helps you in muscle
- It will help you to increase your metabolism and this will have you in fat loss
- It will do muscle hypertrophy and will increase your body size
- If you are unable to complete the daily protein requirement for muscle building then you must add the supplement to fulfill your protein requirement.
2. Creatine monohydrate
Creatine monohydrate is another very popular supplement in the bodybuilding and fitness industry.
It helps you to perform more reps in the gym and this will ultimately help you in muscle hypertrophy.
Creatine monohydrate is a very cheap supplement but it has a lot of benefits. However, there are many other forms of supplements available in the market.
But many Research and studies have shown that creatine monohydrate is the best and provides very good results.
So there is no point in wasting money buying other supplements.
Benefits of creatine monohydrate:
- It helps to improve your strength
- It will help you to take your workout routine to next level
- It helps you to increase the ATP level in your body that will help you to perform more reps
- It gives a body a fuller look because it holds water in your muscle tissues
- You will see the results within one week after starting taking the supplement
- It is very cheap and anybody can afford it
- It will also help you to increase your weight
- It helps you in building lean muscle mass
- It will enhance your performance and strength so that you can do more hard workouts in the gym.
1. MuscleBlaze Creatine
Muscle blaze creatine is a very good supplement that you can take and it’s very cheap. We have personally used it and we are satisfied with the results.
Please consider taking micronized creatine monohydrate as this will help you to digest it easily without causing any bloating issues.
You can start taking 5 grams of creatine per day and there is no need of doing the loading phase.
2. Optimum Nutrition Creatine
If you have a good budget then you can go with optimum nutrition creatine. Since they are the global leaders in the supplements industry you are assured that you are going to see the best results.
3. Branched-chain amino acid
This is another very important supplement in terms of muscle growth. It is the chain of all the essential amino acids that together form protein in your body.
It contains leucine isoleucine and valine, These are are the three types of essential amino acids that are important in muscle building.
However, if you are a beginner then it is not necessary to take but if you are an experienced bodybuilder then you must definitely take it.
Benefits of branched-chain amino acids
- It will help you in muscle building
- It prevents muscle breakdown and helps your body to recover quickly
- It will give you energy during a workout
- It will enhance your performance in the gym
- It will increase your muscle protein synthesis
- It will help you to overcome muscle soreness after a very hard workout
- It will help you to build lean muscle mass without gaining fat.
Again here we would recommend you to go with optimum nutrition BCAA because it is very pure and you will going to see good results both in terms of muscle recovery and growth.
It is a nonessential amino acid that your body produces naturally but if you are doing bodybuilding then you can consider taking the supplement.
Because your body produces very little amount of glutamine which is not sufficient enough to fulfill your muscle-building growth.
Benefits of glutamine
- It will help you in faster recovery
- It will increase your Protein synthesis
- It will help you to reduce muscle and joint pain
- It will give you energy during workouts
- It will fulfill the deficiency of amino acids in your body
- It will help you to Boost Your immune system
- It helps your body to maintain a positive nitrogen balance
- It will help your wounds to recover quickly
1. ON Gluatime:
ON Glutamine is very good and we have used it personally and we can say that they really help you to take your workout to the next level.
It will give you energy as well and prevent muscle soreness.
5. Fish oil
Fish oil is another very good supplement for bodybuilding. It is extracted from the tissues of various fishes and it is commonly found in fishes like tuna, herring, mackerel, etc.
It is very rich in Omega 3 fatty acid which is good for your eyesight and healthy skin.
It also contains vitamin A and d which are very good for your body. Fish oil is used by many professional bodybuilders and athletes all over the world.
It comes in liquid, pills, and capsules form so you can take whichever you like.
Benefits of fish oil
- It will help you in the muscle-building process
- It will improve your overall body strength and power
- It will improve the flexibility of your body and prevents you from injury
- It will help you to keep your joints healthy
- It will help your body to recover faster after a very hard workout routine
- It will also help you to reduce your stress and anxiety
- It will help you in reducing body fat
Best Fish Oil in India:
1. Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Optimum nutrition fish oil is the best not only in India but all over the world. Because the refining process of fish oil from fish tissues is a very tough job and most of the other brands don’t produce high-quality pills or capsules.
We have used many other brands of fish oil but they cause stomach discomfort then we switched to ON fish oil and all the problems were sorted.
Most Important Supplements For Beginners:
Now that you know all the essential bodybuilding supplements that will help you achieve your muscle-building goals.
But for a beginner is it really necessary to take all the above-mentioned supplements? Absolutely not.
Because we are here to help you not to make more money and this is the reason why for beginners we would highly recommend you to go with Whey protein and creatine.
If your budget is very tight then you can get very good results just by taking a whey protein supplement.
Best Bodybuilding Supplements For Professional Bodybuilders
If you are a professional bodybuilder then you must take all the above-mentioned supplements because this will help your body to build maximum muscle mass.
Bodybuilding is a very competitive sport, so you have to make everything possible to get ahead of your competitors.
So, friends, these were the best supplements for muscle growth in India, we tried our level best to give you the best knowledge and Recommendation.
Still, if you have any questions then feel free to ask us in the comment section and we will be more than happy to give you a reply. Also if you like this article then please share it with your friends.